Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Canada Day!

It feels so weird to be saying that. To me, and I think to many others, Canada Day is such a non-holiday. I guess it's because it is inevitably compared to the Fourth of July. As Canadians, we're not as patriotic (or narrow-minded) as our neighbours to the south. I'd like to think that we're quietly patriotic. I'm not even sure of that.

However, I am sure that the dog hurt his leg today. That's fun. He was just running around the yard, excited because some kids were climbing the school fence right outside our yard. He always gets excited when people are on in the school yard. It's an extension of his territory, and therefore it is his to keep safe. Anyhow, this time he forgot to keep himself safe, and turned too sharply and hurt his leg somehow. We think/hope that he just pulled a muscle or something. He doesn't seem at all put out about it. There's no crying. He's doing all the normal stuff except putting weight on it.

But poor little guy. He's off duty for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie Scott said...

Poor pooch. No wheelbarrow for the back end, then?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home