Sunday, November 06, 2005

It has been nearly a month since I last posted. Not a lot has happened since then, but I still haven't had time to post. Also, a fear of being mundane has kept me from posting. I've been holding back because I felt that if I didn't have anything profound to say, then I shouldn't really be posting anything. Then I read a friend's blog, someone in the new writing program I started a month ago, and I realized that the content doesn't matter. He was posting from our class (it was a really boring and pointless class), and it contained only a couple of lines. I realized that blogs don't have to be profound, just honestly motivated. So from now on, I won't hold back on posting. I'll post when I feel like it, and I'll write about what I feel like writing about. And I won't worry about how well it's written because, in all likelihood, noone's reading this anyhow.

So here's to a new future and a new outlook on blogging.

I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home