Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Dog day afternoon.

So it sounds like the surgery went well and the happy no-lucky puppy is on the road to recovery. He'll be back home tomorrow to start to start 2 months of a house arrest sentence stricter than Paris Hilton had to suffer. He’s not aloud to run and jump and lick himself. Actually, that sounds a lot like Paris Hilton’s house arrest.

My cousin sent a lovely, well-meaning email in which she advised that when Sunny the dog comes home from the vet tomorrow, he will need some pampering. I wrote back that I'm already carrying him up and down the street to visit his favourite trees and other pee spots. What more could he want from me? I guess we'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger trembling hands said...

I hope your doggy gets better soon!

the blaak sheepie

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home