Thursday, March 16, 2006

I started the semester by proclaiming that Word is my bitch. I'll change that to "Word is a bitch". I don't know what I did to piss it off, but it was being impossibly difficult for a non-entity. The semi-big assignment was due today, and it kept freaking out and shutting down. My sentiments are shared by a classmate, who also incurred the wrath of Word. During our second class, we talked to another classmate who has also had many problems with Word in the last few days, and it reminded me that there was some rumour out a few months back about some virus or worm that was snaking its way through the internet. The point of this one was to attack word processing programs, especially Word. I really, really hope that it isn't that, because that would suck. What sucks even more is that I don't know how to investigate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home