Sunday, August 26, 2007



My posts have become very few. Even though my job is close by, and my commute is nearly non-existent, I seem to have little time to devote to the computer. But I am getting out and doing more. I was fortunate enough to be able to join Rochelle, her boyfriend Serge, Sara, Josie, and Shirley for Rochelle's surprise birthday picnic at Stanley Park yesterday. What started out as a fairly dreary, rainy day actually perked up quite a bit by the time of the picnic. The clouds parted. The cruise ships set off on their journeys to Alaska. And the commercial ships sat just outside English Bay waiting to come in. We enjoyed snacks from Choices (via Sara), delicious tofu lettuce wraps by Shirley, and then pigged out on Josie's home-made tira misu. It was v. good for a first try. I didn't get a photo of the food or of the suicidal seagull with food issues, but I did get some nice photos of the scenery before my battery died.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home