Thursday, November 10, 2005

Last night, in class, I found out that I've been credited with a disturbing dream. Someone made a reference to some dream I had apparently had, and I was clueless about it. I couldn't remember it at all. So then I went to the source, a friend, who was very positive that I had told him about this dream that I had had. It seems sort of out of character for me, considering that I would have told this person fairly early on in the semester about this dream. I usually don't talk so openly with people, especially early on in a friendship. But last night, he insisted that I had told him that I had had this dream about two of my male classmates apparently "doing it" on top of me. Very weird. First of all, I really doubt that either of them are gay. Second of all, I respect them, and I'm a little afraid of them, so why would I even bring it up? But I can't see why my friend would lie. There's nothing in it for him. So where does that leave me? With a really crappy memory? If that's true, if I forgot this dream (which believe me, would have been memorable), what does that say about my future? Will I continue to lose my memory? Am I doomed to be someone who has to write notes about every little thing? "Don't forget to pee." "Don't forget to eat." Well, at least I would have a legitimate excuse when I forgot to post an entry.

Will I post tomorrow? We'll have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home