Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm really not motivated to do anything right now, so instead of writing an executive summary and transmittal correspondence, and instead of creating graphics, I'll write about Girl Guide cookies.

In case you didn't know...they're out. I just had a handful, and let me say that they're kinda meh. I heard that they'd changed manufacturers. You wouldn't think that would make much of a difference, but it did. The biscuit part is quite crispy...maybe even dry. And the filling...the vanilla is a little light on the vanilla, and the chocolate is a little heavy on the cocoa (in a bad way...bitter, not miserable). The mint ones are also out. Hopefully they will be better. But alas, perhaps this way I won't waste any money on getting fat with the help from the Girl Guides and their cookies. And by the way...I'm not even considering that the Girl Guides sell the cookies to raise money. It's all about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home