Saturday, June 17, 2006

My string of short entries continues.

I forgot that I was going to post this weeks ago. Here's a link to Knuston Hall, which is where my infamous travel story took place. If you click on "facilities" in the left tool bar, and then click "grounds and gardens", you can find more photos of the place. Despite whatever negative feelings my story might have conjured, for me, this place brings back nothing but good memories. I admit that some things that happened there were really strange and border on dysfunctional. But still, it was a good time. Perhaps I'll get off my lazy ass and post some photos.

On the other hand, my cousin with the brain tumour died early on Thursday. In the end, I think that he was tired. I know that he was in a lot of pain. It was unfortunate that he got sick, but at the risk of sounding a bit heartless, I'm glad that it is over.

And to add to the festivities...my dad is going in for back surgery next week.

I need a huge umbrella because the shit is pouring down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home