Sunday, July 23, 2006

I have much homework to do, so I shall blog.

First, I must quote a friend: Hot enough for ya? Oy, it's nasty, steamy, cloyingly, annoyingly hot. It's the kind of hot where you feel like you need to have a shower immediately after you've just had a shower. My scalp is sweating, which is quite impressive considering that there isn't much insulation. Please wait for the photographic evidence to follow.

It was Josie's last day at the mag on Thursday, so to commemorate and perpetuate, I took my camera. I tried to get some candid photos. I thought that it would be a nice memento. But unfortunately, she has camera radar. Somehow she "felt" the camera, and managed to turn around and give it a hideous glance just in time for the "shutter" to close. I've promised her that I will never share the photo. However, I didn't promise her that I would delete it.

But I did manage to get a couple of good shots of her in her temporary natural environment. In this first one, she's saying "Goodbye, I'll miss you. I really loved working here at alive".















Maybe it was more directed at me. I'll have to check. The second one shows her studiously at work. Please notice the lovely environs. No windows to the outside world!























Then there's a couple of photos of me. In the first one, I'm editing a brilliant article written by super-intelligent SME. Really, it's pretty good. And here's a sidebar: look at my lovely forehead. It's getting bigger every day.












And finally, here's a completely posed, self-shot photo. I perched the camera on top of my water bottle thingy. I'm sure that the snotty accountant guy in the office behind me thought I was really insane. But I really wanted a photo of myself at "work". Please, oh PF peeps, tell me if this act of photo self-preservation was a sign of insanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home