Monday, January 15, 2007

Oh dear god, we got the news that we have to do a blog for school. I wonder if we can challenge that part of the class? Seriously. Could we just show June our blog and say, "See, I can do it. Now leave me alone for a month." I think I'm on to something here.

I'm going to post photos again for this entry. Why? Because I think that they're pretty.

These photos are from the Bose farm in Cloverdale. My mom grew up in Cloverdale with the Boses (one of which grew up to be Mayor Bob Bose, a respected retired mayor). This is the first time I can remember it being so cold out that the ponds have frozen hard enough for skating. While I was out yesterday, I happened to drive past the farm and saw all the families skating and playing hockey.

There were quite a few games going on. And there were dogs everywhere. The one photo shows the barn on the hill, with yet another pond below it. Usually these fields are filled with cows, and in the fall, with a corn maze. It's nice to see them being enjoyed in the middle of winter.



I took quite a few photos of these skaters. For now, I'll bore you with these few. Look for more photos tomorrow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home