Wednesday, November 12, 2008



Sunrise, Sunset

It has been brought to my attention that my few blog readers might be anxious to hear about my tropical vacation. I'm sorry that I've been neglecting you. It turns out that I'm pretty lazy after a vacation. Can't get back into the discipline (ha, ha) of writing about myself every few days.

I kept a vacation journal. Nothing special. A few notes about memorable moments (and some harsh words of self-reprimandation after the sunburn), and that's about it. I promise that I'll make an effort to blog a summary of the whole tropical 7 days (plus a few fairly nice days in Toronto). Hopefully, I'll get my crap together by the end of this weekend.

To tide you over (thanks for the pun-age), here's two views from our hotel balcony: a sunrise (well, what amounted to a sunrise for us...because we were never up that early) and a sunset.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home