Saturday, January 28, 2006

So my cousin, who lives in Toronto (whatever), sent me a photo from his recent work trip. He went to a seminar "up north", and I have no idea where that is, exactly. However, it can be assumed that because is was a work trip and a seminar, that it was boring. Until they saw the deer outside the window. You see, this seminar was attended by many folks from many parts of the world, so when they saw a deer right outside the window, they all got really, really excited. This was going to be something about which they could write home. Therefore, they were all watching when the deer tweaked out, and jumped through the window. Here is a photo which was taken just after the deer jumped through the window.
I have no idea how the incident ended, but judging from the neck gash (and the reported loss of blood), I don't think that Bambi's day ended all too well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home