Monday, February 13, 2006

Well, angieeee sat down beside me and told me that I failed the Johari test. Apparently you're supposed to do one yourself, and then invite folks to put in their ideas of you. Scary thought. I've joined in because everybody's doing it, and I'm just a sheep.

Nothing else to report today, except our design instructor totally failed to understand my brilliance. That does not bode well...for him. Well, I totally caved to the pressure, especially after jnadiger blurted disparaging commentary upon seeing my pitiful conceptual offerings. What can I say? I wasn't so inspired by Joe's Pool Hall.

Later, in the "free-for-all" portion of the class, the same jnadiger pointedly suggested that I go over to join the fray that was an impromptu group meeting for our professional readiness class. I'll say that again...it's a professional readiness class. Professional. So, jokes about cocaine and whorish ways are probably not in the curriculum, and therefore they shouldn't be in our video. That said, I made it over there just in time to hear MyNameIsNotBarbra say "I wasn't really concerned about Melanie doing coke or looking like a whore." I'd say that I got there just in time. Meladuck was just winding up to counter the WallofSound's argument, and Hillarity was rolling her eyes on the sidelines (yes, I'm fully aware of how incorrect and funny that sounds). For someone who chose to skip out on the meeting for political reasons, MNINB did have a lot to say. The end result...we're going to do the video, not matter what. Oh, and I got to call someone a bitch and nobody even noticed.

Yay.

But right now, I'm getting a little high off the rubber cement fumes. It's crafts night, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home