Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm too tired to make any sense, and I smartly procrastinated the personal narrative assignment until today, so, of course, I'm blogging.

I forgot to sum up the entry yesterday about Friday. The deeelightfully kitsch soda shoppe was closed for a couple of hours on Friday (why?), so we decided to check out the new gelato place around the corner. Apparently, from the clipping on the wall, it was written up in The Province as one of the top 5 places for gelato in the Lower Mainland. Of course, La Casa Gelato topped the list, followed by Mario's. But it's nice to know that there is an option for people outside of Vancouver.

It's a nice little place. I think that they had 32 flavours. I had chocolote peanut butter, which was good because it didn't have that annoyingly gooey ribbon of peanut butter that usually runs through that flavour of ice cream. And I had the chocolate hazelnut (the name escapes me), which was equally good. And the good thing? No farts later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home