Friday, April 28, 2006

Somehow, I'm sick. In a strange way, too. I haven't been sleeping for the last few nights, which is weird. I used to have sleepless nights when I was going to SFU. Deadlines and such would make me anxious, and I wouldn't be able to sleep. But I've been at the practicum for over two weeks, so you'd think all the anxiety would have happened BEFORE I started at the magazine. And really, there is no anxiety. There's no pressing deadlines for this week. I can handle all of my projects...they're all within the scope of my abilities. So, no anxiety. And yet, when I go to bed at night, me little brain seems a little restless in a very random way. It races a little, from topic to topic. Oh, and when I have fallen asleep for short periods, I've been dreaming really odd dreams that apparently wake me up. It's been years since I had dreams that I could remember once I was awake. It's all very strange, and I really wish that it would go away.

I feel like crap. I look like crap. And I don't feel like doing anything. Bah, humbug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home