Friday, May 05, 2006

Well, I had my interview today with Samantha at Echo Memoirs. It went horribly because a) there was no purpose to the interview (I had contacted her during the semester for Collin's assignment), b) I looked on the company's web site and there are probably 20 articles written about Echo Memoirs, so what could I ask?, c) I suck. So she gave me 20 minutes, and then an ultimatum: "You can ask me one more question," before she stopped the interview with a "It was nice meeting you" and a handshake, and then the door. Oh, well. It was an experience.

Now I've spent the last hour catching up with everyone's blogs, and watching movie trailers (thanks, jnadiger) instead of doing the homework for alive and for school. I'm sure that if I ignore it, it will all just disappear. I'll let you know tomorrow how that's going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home