Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Oh, lament.

I cannot write. I'm struggling to push out the last assignment for Calvin, and I just can't. I've worked on it the last few nights, and it's crap. It upsets me so much because the story and the person both deserved so much more care, attention, and brainpower than I'm capable of at this moment.

This isn't your regular writer's wonk. This is true despair.

I blame THEM. All those "teachers" who pull us through the wringer. I cannot believe that after this exhausting exercise in Personal Therapy, he wants us to do such a personal and long narrative. I just can't do it.

I think that I'm twisted up because of revision guilt. There's just no time to finish all of the assignments. And then there's the "option" to rewrite the other assignments. Thanks, really, that makes me feel so much better. Especially considering that the procedure is so easy. How many hoops do you want me to jump through? How high? Thanks, but no thanks.

I will be so glad when this class is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home