Friday, October 13, 2006

I just spent the last few hours fighting with Illustrator, trying to get my logo to print for our design homework. It still didn't print properly when placed in a document. It prints fine on its own. I'm pissed, but what can I do? I don't have the techno know-how to fix my problem. Oh, well...an explanatory note will have to suffice.

I need a little humour, so I'm revisiting this website which was forwarded to me by a friend over a week ago. My friend suggested that I check out the comments on the "we posted yesterday" link. I had no idea that so many people were so against those stupid croc shoes!

I particularly like the comment by Compulsive Shouter. He/She insightfully comments that there's no real need to buy a particular type of Jibbitz junk to paste onto your hideously ugly rubber shoes: It's not really a big secret but if you just lick the backside of a real candy corn you can stick it to just about anything - shoes, limbs, pets, whatever. Apply directly to the forehead if you prefer. Good point.

Also noteworty is a suggestion on the "we posted yesterday link. They suggest that you visit the Jibbitz website, and for bonus fun, set your volume on "stun" and run the cursor repeatedly over the logo. I haven't tried this yet, but I think that I'll just trust the Consumerist webmaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home