Saturday, November 18, 2006

There have been complaints (two) that I haven't been blogging lately. I could bore you with the details. It would go something like this: work...bitch, bitch, bitch; school...bitch, bitch, bitch. But that would be neither amusing nor interesting.

So instead, I will placate you all with this tiny entry. I will be so lazy as to direct you elsewhere for your entertainment, a website that I had heard about a while ago, but then forgot until JNads and I were messenging about homework late on a Saturday night. (Weep for us.) He mentioned one of his mantras: "look for the bullshit loophole" when we were discussing essay writing strategies.

When he said it, it immediately went into my mental storage file for the series of t-shirts I hope to make one day, perhaps as a fundraising activity for school. I think it will fit in nicely with "goals are stupid" and "everybody edits". Anyhow, this is the website. It puts a smile on my face, and I hope it puts one on yours. Especially you, EvilXine...it might be a nice alternative to knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home