Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today I went to the gym in North Vancouver for hopefully the last time. It was photoshoot day. The gym guy had me do even more crazy stuff on the bosu ball. Crazier that this, which I have to do for the "normal" workout. This time, I had to balance on one foot on a bosu ball and catch the medicine ball he threw at me. Alternatively, I got to stand on 2 feet on the bosu, catch the medicine ball, squat, and then two-handed throw the med ball back to him. Did I sign up for circus training? I don't think so.

On the way back, I stopped off at Timmy's on Kingsway for lunch before I went to the mag (it was one of my half days today). I was really pissed to discover that they don't have ice caps because of the stupid murky water thing. What did we do to anger the gods? How long will we have to suffer like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home