Monday, November 14, 2005

I now realize that I'm missing out on a lot because I'm on blogger. My friends from school (all three of them) have their blogs on Livejournal. I suppose that there is some way to connect...I'm so techno-feeble that I'm just proud that I was able to get a blog started. But I check in our their blogs, and they are happily blogging back and forth, and I feel kinda left out. Poor me.

Today will be a very telling day. We have group presentations this afternoon, and it will be interesting to see how my group works. We have been getting along famously. And then, this weekend, everyone seemed to drop out of contact. I didn't hear from anyone all weekend, and it was weird. I wanted to contact them because I had concerns about the content of our presentation. But noone was around, so I just added my comments and ideas. Hopefully, noone will mind or be offended, because there were some serious problems (I think) with the presentation. Hopefully, they will understand that I just wanted to help.

However, people started to get back in the picture last night. One person seemed a little upset that "the content had changed since last week." She thought that we were done, and she didnt' have to worry all weekend. I guess that's the point of this project...to see how different "styles" interact. I couldn't just leave it for the weekend, especially when I had a problem with the content. So, I made some changes. My fingers are crossed that noone will have minded and that my changes were correct. Here's to hoping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home