Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Well, our group project didn't crash and burn yesterday, even with my meddling. To their credit, my group didn't hate me for editing our project without being asked. Either they are all really kind and outgoing, or they're saving their wrath for the post-presentation paper (10 pages on how we worked as a group...not too much of a stretch).

I'm conflicted because this blog has become entirely about school, but I know that I'm not doing much else besides school. So, the content shouldn't be much of a surprise. Disappointing, sure, but not much of a surprise.

Anyhow, our group kicked ass with our presentation yesterday. It was dynamic, informative, and we had visual aids, which no other group had. We thought that it made us look really prepared and professional, which we were.

And I got an A- on a paper in the most difficult class in the program. That means that I have an A- average, and I'm completely satisfied with that kind of average. However, I would like to get another A. That would be good. It seems to be petty and small to even be thinking that way because I do know that some people have received grades as low as a C. So why should I want more? I don't know. I'll have to think about it.

When I'm not thinking about grammar, which is my nemesis. I hate Gucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home