Friday, February 17, 2006

It sounds like I missed another good debriefing after a week of PF hell. Once again, my haste to leave the scene has meant that I've missed out on a good time. To my defence (with the Canadian "c"), I was harbouring a hell of a headache after lugging around all the a/v equipment for our video shoot. And then after reading meladuck's blog, it sounds like it was all for nought, because there's no chance that we'll have either the most hilariously dysfunctional video, or the most politically incorrect.

It was fun while it lasted.

PS:I would have killed to have heard say "It was a love story". (notice my grammar-defiant period...I think that they should be outside the quotes) I'll just have to wait until Monday when we corner the Laureate to hear his take on how the four-hour long video went, and how they're going to squeeze it into 15 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home