Monday, August 14, 2006

It's officially over, and I'm quite sad. I've written the damned report (17 pages of eloquent bullshit and fabricated self-reflection, thank you), and I went by the magazine today to pick up the jacket my subconscious purposefully left behind so I'd have an excuse for one more visit. Who am I kidding? I already missed the place. A lot of people were out for lunch, so it was an easier visit. If they had all been there and ignored me, then I would have been crushed.

Happily, I'm still getting writing assignments. I'll have to get on top of that. I believe that I have one due during the time I'm supposed to be in Toronto. And let me tell you, I want that to be the furthest from my mind. So I'll have to rush to get it done. As always.

Meanwhile, has anyone seen cheap airfare to Toronto?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home