Tuesday, January 30, 2007

As a result of my deep techno-savviness, I've managed to completely fuck up my username/password combo for our school's website. It started yesterday when I received a "your password grace period is over...go see the geeks and get reinstated" message when I tried to sign in before class. I dutifully trudged up the stairs to their lair, where I successfully chose a new password (cleverly one digit away from my previous password).

When I went to class, I was able to login only one time. After that, I couldn't remember the password, and kept screwing it up. I tried so many different combinations that they finally e-suspended my account.

So I now have to go back to the geeks and admit my stupidity. Terrific.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home