Friday, January 26, 2007

Okay...

So the post about yearbooks went well. I thought everyone would have a disastrous/funny yearbook photo story to tell, but apparently not. I'm the only loser who had a dumbbell fall on the bridge of his nose the day before photos were taken. Whatever.

Maybe this post will be more interesting. A friend sent an interesting web site my way. She knows that I'm interested in both design and snarkiness, so she thought that I'd be interested in Design Observer. She was correct, but not for the reason she thought.

The posts she pointed out to me were "Quinessence" (she said that the comments are funny); "On Scrapbooking" (because I don't get it); and "What they don't teach you in design school". She may be right. I may be interested in those entries.

However, the one that caught my eye was the one called "Word Made Flesh" which is about sentence diagramming. I hadn't heard of this concept until I took PF, and now, suddenly, here it is again. It's just crazy how these things can creep up on you. Creepy.

I'd diagram that but I'm not smart enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home