Monday, May 14, 2007

Sorry to you all for not making the coffee kvetch tonight. As I told Xine, I went to Mission/Harrison today for various reasons, including getting my mother a late Mother's Day present and to see the sand sculptures. I will post about that tomorrow after I get the photos off my camera.

Even before that field trip, today was a good day. My dad went to the oncologist this morning and was told that there was "significant shrinkage." Men don't usually like to hear that phrase, but in this case that was a good thing to hear. It means that the chemo is working really well. The doctor went added that they can "safely say that the cancer has gone into remission." This doesn't mean that it's gone away entirely, but that the symptoms have been subsided. That's a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home