Sunday, March 25, 2007

Things are almost always weird. For instance, I'm supposed to be doing homework (photo research for the odious group web site assignment), and I just can't concentrate. I've heard people talk about experiementing with google...typing your name in or the name of someone you know, and see what comes up.

Tonight I tried it. I googled my sister's name (married). I have no idea why. I guess that I'm thinking about her because it's her husband's birthday this week. And I wonder what he's up to.

So I googled her name: Roxanne Fuchs. You know that's not a random name. In fact, it's quite unique. But not entirely unique, because it got some hits (I was in the image search thing). It turns out that there's a Roxanne Fuchs (same exact spelling) who does science fiction and fantasy art. That's where the similarities end. My sister was very far from being a fan of science fiction and fantasy art.

Here's the link, just for interest.

Now I have to get back to the e-grind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

Hi,

This is the Roxanne you wrote about, lol! Call me kookie, but since I'm a webmaster and decided to check on google's site for keywords that are showing up, I found your page. :) Now that makes two of us who did the search. Its kind of weird and wonderful to see someone actually writing about me -thanks for the link!

P.S. - I also have a ladybug shop if you like ladybugs:www.cafepress.com/ladybugstuff

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home