Friday, March 16, 2007

This biscuit's been a little dry lately...so sorry to those of you who check in regularly. I've just been busy, busy, busy.

For instance, right now, I should be writing a cover letter for a job application, but instead, I'm drawn to blogging. Later, I should be writing the draft for my feature article. Instead, I'll be playing Hoyle word games.

No major news, except I went to the naturopath this week. My cholesterol levels are down (yay!). My liver enzyme levels are down (apparently yay! I have no idea what that means). But my weight isn't down, which is a "boo."

I'd like to be able to say that it isn't my fault, but it is. I just haven't had the time to commit to that part of the project. I haven't gone to the gym in weeks. I don't eat as regularly or as healthy as I should. Apparently the Subway chicken breast sandwiches are still crap. According to my sources, the evil Subway genius have devised a way to make a still intact-looking chicken breast into a processed meat. Who knew? I didn't, until I proudly told the naturopath that I was going to Subway for lunch. She would prefer that I go to Whole Foods and buy organic chicken breast. Well, so would I, but that's not going to happen. Happy, healthy chickens are expensive, so it's back to the crap for me.

I wonder how I'll explain that in two weeks when she wants to see me again? Oh right...I'm not a doctor. Therefore, I can't spend like one.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for my milkshake, I mean protein shake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home