Thursday, December 08, 2005

Today is study-all-day-like-a-fiend day, which is the sequel to last night's watch-vacuous-tv-until-you-fall-asleep night. I don't feel like being too introspective, so today's entry will be one I've had in reserves for a couple of days. It goes like this:

What is wrong with some people who have so much snot in their heads that they can casually tilt forward at the waist, shove their finger onto one side of their nose like Santa Claus, and blow out a stream of snot so viscous and lengthy that I can see it from 60 yards away? Seriously, how do they do that? I couldn't do that if I had to. And I've seen it happen more times than I cared to (why, oh why do I look?), with snot streams coming from both men and women. I remember the first time I saw it happen.

It was way back in my innocent high school days. During our graduating year, some of us went to Europe on Spring Break. I can't remember where we were, somewhere in England, France, or Germany, and our grad class president (who was so classy that he ironically didn't manage to graduate) bent over some garbage can somewhere and blew out a snot stream. The best part was that 90% of the group had worn their school jackets on the trip, so there was a very easy way to determine who was part of the snot-spraying group. Luckily, I had decided that the jackets (black and white) were really ugly, and I hadn't purchased one. Therefore, I could argue that I wasn't part of the black and white, snot-spraying Canadians who were leaving a trail of slime and destruction in their wake.

Speaking of waking, I was woken on the first night by said class president, who had ripped the hotel's fire extinguisher off the wall and was dangling it out my hotel room window trying to scare some of the girls who were in the room below. However, they weren't in that room, so we got in trouble. If I remember correctly, we had made our tour guide cry more than once during that trip, and she apparently quit after dropping us off at the airport.

But back to the snot: who has that much snot it their heads, and why? Is there any room left for brains, or are their heads filled with snot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home