Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm tired. I'm pissed (angry). I'm fed up (as in pissed). This week, the first week of the practicum, has been exhausting. I had no idea what a work-wimp I am until we started the practicum this week. I don't think that I can hack it, I whine. By 2:30 today, all I could do was stare at the computer screen. It meant nothing to me.

And then, tonight, when I had intended to print off a couple of copies of our lovely research report for our clients, I realized that I was ill-prepared and therefore out of paper. Yay! I wanted to get the thing printed tonight so I could stop by Staples for a quick binding, and then head out to Langley to deliver the goods and the bads to our "client". However, I will be going to Staples first thing in the morning to get paper, returning home to print off the blessed mess, and then returning back to Staples for the bondage session. And what's the point, because the clients will only be in for half a day. So by the time I get all of this done, they'll be gone for the long weekend. Therefore, they'll get it on Tuesday, and have precisely 2 days to read through the 52 pages before the sunny-happy-huggy-thank-you session that officially signals the end of last semester and the beginning of the summer semester.

Arg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home