Wednesday, April 12, 2006

These posts are going to continue to be short (which I'm sure is a blessing to some people), because I'm such a wimp and I'm really tired when I get home from "work".

Today we had a full day which included a 2-hour biofeedback session with some whack charlatans who are just down the road from alive and want alive to do a story on their company. I'll preface this next comment by saying that I don't mean to offend with a sweeping generalization, but...I really don't trust any guy/salesman who wears silver-tipped cowboy boots with dress pants and a shirt which is unbuttoned just a little too far. There's no need for chest-carpet, thank you. At least he didn't look greasy.

But the "practitioner" (I have no idea what to call them) told me that I'm really low in ____ vitamin, and that I should eat more carrots. That's funny, because carrots are my staple veggie and I eat them every day. He also told me that I'm slightly overweight (gee, really?), and that I'm a little tired (I wonder if he figured that out because I was almost falling asleep in the chair?). I guess that it was harmless, and a good way to waste two hours. And it was free (they apparently charge $100 for a 2 hr session).

Oh, and the software was full of all these cheesy '70s illustrations of running horses, dolphins, and rip-offs from da Vinci. Classy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home