Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I wasn't going to do this again this year, but I can't not.

Today is the day that, four years ago, my sister died of skin cancer. She was too young and died needlessly.

I've added a few photos this year. The first one was taken during our first trip to Disneyland. I believe that we were on the Storybookland Boats (or something like that).


The second two were taken, well, 14 years ago, when we went to Walt Disney World with a friend. The photo on the left was taken on the riverboat; the photo on the right was taken on the
gondola. We were wearing awesome sunglasses (and I had hair).



I don't know if we were wearing sunscreen in any of these photos. Please make sure that you do.

Roxanne Darlene Klettke Fuchs

June 3, 1968 - February 6, 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home