Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's dangerous to give maikopunk a ride home from school. Even though the ride lasts for just a few minutes, she does her best to earn her "EvilXine" nickname. Twice, recently, she has hypothesized about a certain classmates possible proclivity (it's a word...look it up) for nudity. I'm not sure if maiko's goal is to force me off the road, but she's nearly succeeded both times this topic has been discussed. Today's discussion led me to ponder if 'certain classmate' has written a story called "Saddle Sores". OUCH!

All this talk, inside and outside the car, in the hallways, in the washrooms, in the workroom and computer labs, has led me to believe that we are getting closer and closer to the breaking point. Something or someone is going to give, and there will be a PRFU shakedown like no other, and our happy little group will fraction off into separate groups.

I have no need to worry. I like my little group of evil-doers. And besides, we've devised a little game to pass the time.

BINGO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home