Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I could blog about the ayurvedic svedana (no, that's not a typo) from last night. Here's a hint: she oiled me, she steamed me, and then she beat the crap out of me with a brush. It was...different.

Instead, I'm going to share an email conversation that transpired between me and a classmate. He shall remain nameless, but I'm certain that everyone will know who it is.

The conversation started because Kathleen, another classmate, has apparently broken her arm. I emailed classmate #1 (hereby referred to as "classmate") to let him know. Each email consisted of a single word/line response.

Me: Apparently Kathleen has broken (or shattered) her arm and is in the hospital waiting for surgery.

Classmate:
Jesus.

Me:
I had no idea that you are a religious-type person.

Classmate:
I'm not, but Kathleen is. I was just surprised that Jesus broke her arm.

That, my friends, is comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home