Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Anniversary

It is time for my yearly posting in memory of my sister. This time, in light of the harshly critical emails I've been receiving from one particularly friend (who is incredibly sympathetic for my sister's husband, and who also thinks that I really need to go into counselling), I've decided to do the "healthy" thing and post a photo of my sister and her husband instead of finding one that shows only her. In this way, I can show that I'm supporting him, too.
This one was taken at one of their friend's houses during a renovation party. Roxanne looks happy (and yes, she is slightly mocking Allan, so it's even better). They were quite young when it was taken.

Five years have passed since she died, and my family is still facing health crises. We have no idea what my mother's prognosis is at this point; we do know that my dad's cancer is in remission for now. It's scary. Even one of the dogs died of cancer.
I have nothing else to say except to encourage each and every one of you to do all you can to stay healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home